forum index
Obecny czas: 18 Lis 2017, 16:09

Wszystkie czasy w strefie UTC + 1 godzina (czas letni)

Napisz nowy temat Odpowiedz  [ 1 post ] 
Autor Wiadomo艣膰
 Temat postu: I met Ray just after his rookie season at a Nike Hoop Camp
PostWys艂any: 13 Wrz 2017, 03:09 

Do艂膮czenie: 26 Lip 2017, 09:24
I met Ray just after his rookie season at a Nike Hoop Camp in Barcelona in 1997. As a young journalist for the largest German basketball magazine I got to interview both him and Kobe Bryant in the same summer just weeks apart from each other. Kobe was visiting Paris. Ray was in Barcelona. So I went. Kobe first, Ray second. No preference. That鈥檚 just how the schedule worked out.
Now this may all sound like it was a routine gig for me but I remember I was really nervous. After all, these two were my first field Nike Air Max Tavas Donneassignments. Nike Air Max 90 Mujer Rosa I had telephone Nike Air Max 2016 Womens interviews Adidas NMD Femme with NBA players before, but this was my first real sit-down. That Kobe session went well. I mean, interviewing an 18-year old, skinny kid who really didn鈥檛 do much in his first season was not hard. And although I did ask about the airballs in Utah, Kobe was very open and relaxed during the interview. Even outright friendly. Ray Allen was not. Now 20 years later, I think I know why.
But first, I want to tell you about the interview which to this day I consider one of the worst I ever had.
Interviews are usually just as different from each other as the people you ask the questions. No two are completely alike. For example you can have funny interviews where it鈥檚 hard to stay professional (Dirk), boring interviews where it seems the guy just gives you the same soundbite over and over again (MJ)Nike Roshe Run Dames , Adidas Superstar Dames interesting Nike Air Max 90 Donne Nero interviews that Nike Roshe Run Donne are more like conversations which go way beyond basketball (Kobe), professional interviews that don鈥檛 even reveal one tiny bit of someone鈥檚 soul (Harden) and then there are interviews where you get the strong impression that the person doesn鈥檛 even want to be interviewed. That was Ray Allen.

G贸ra

Wy艣wietl posty z poprzednich:  Sortuj wed艂ug  
Napisz nowy temat Odpowiedz  [ 1 post ] 

Kto jest na forum

U偶ytkownicy przegl膮daj膮cy to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych u偶ytkownik贸w oraz 1 go艣膰

Nie mo偶esz zak艂ada膰 nowych temat贸w na tym forum
Nie mo偶esz odpowiada膰 w tematach na tym forum
Nie mo偶esz edytowa膰 swoich post贸w na tym forum
Nie mo偶esz usuwa膰 swoich post贸w na tym forum
Nie mo偶esz dodawa膰 za艂膮cznik贸w na tym forum

Szukaj:
Skocz do: