forum index
Obecny czas: 22 Lip 2018, 20:38

Wszystkie czasy w strefie UTC + 1 godzina (czas letni)

Napisz nowy temat Odpowiedz  [ 1 post ] 
Autor Wiadomo艣膰
 Temat postu: Buy the Cheapest Fortnite Items with Various Methods of Paym
PostWys艂any: 19 Lip 2018, 04:42 

Do艂膮czenie: 13 Cze 2018, 08:35
fortnite skins Well I played (and still do) Battlefield 4 but I am not very good.. Sure there is shooting which inherently involves aiming which involves reaction times and hand eye coordination making that one part of the game come down to "skill" if the stars align and a completely fair encounter is presented to the player which is not very often.. Building and editing is not allowed because the course is set up with all sorts of little peak points and elevation and such.

7 points submitted 8 days agoThe thing is that a fair few people that you accuse being smurfs are either just having a great game and a bit of luck or fell from a higher rank/practiced/started playing fortnite weaponscomp recently and have a better understanding of the basics than you do. Edit: Ah! Didn even notice until I messed around some more. So tell me Do you want to just Quit on STW and just accept this thought that such a large amount of content could finally arrive to us the players and founders though the Revelation at one of Gaming Biggest expos as a mere Joke and accept that BR is what Epic had in mind for Fortnite since 2011 or would you like to keep your tiniest shrivel of hope up that STW is finally getting the recognition it deserves and we finally gonna have potentially some of the Largest content drops for STW.

See more at:https://www.5mmo.com/fortnite-items/

G贸ra

Wy艣wietl posty z poprzednich:  Sortuj wed艂ug  
Napisz nowy temat Odpowiedz  [ 1 post ] 

Kto jest na forum

U偶ytkownicy przegl膮daj膮cy to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych u偶ytkownik贸w oraz 1 go艣膰

Nie mo偶esz zak艂ada膰 nowych temat贸w na tym forum
Nie mo偶esz odpowiada膰 w tematach na tym forum
Nie mo偶esz edytowa膰 swoich post贸w na tym forum
Nie mo偶esz usuwa膰 swoich post贸w na tym forum
Nie mo偶esz dodawa膰 za艂膮cznik贸w na tym forum

Szukaj:
Skocz do: