forum index
Obecny czas: 23 Lip 2018, 04:19

Wszystkie czasy w strefie UTC + 1 godzina (czas letni)

Napisz nowy temat Odpowiedz  [ 1 post ] 
Autor Wiadomo艣膰
 Temat postu: Questions about fairphone 2 GPS and my issues with being sca
PostWys艂any: 24 Lis 2017, 16:50 
Bronze
Bronze

Do艂膮czenie: 27 Wrz 2017, 09:18
Hi guys!
I have just gifted a fairphone 2 to my girlfriend for her birthday. We both love the ideas behind fairphone and we have decided to try it out.
I have always been a power user and have mostly owned top of the line phones.
Recently though i've had a rough experience with my Samsung Note 3, especially with GPS issues. In short... the GPS has had problems for over a year and barely works when it does at all.

What I want to ask is... What if the GPS of the fairphone 2 breaks? Is it part of the mainboard, meaning that i'd have to spend a lot of money to change it or is it part of a smaller module?

And now that i'm looking into buying a new phone I am scared at the lower specs of the fairphone 2 and I wonder if there will ever be any upgrade modules...

I think I know the answer to this and have been lurking around the forums a bit and see that it's a concern to a lot of people.

I guess I just wanted to throw out my 2 cents. Mainly though... i'm interested in the fairphone 2 GPS and it's replaceability. I've seen that a few people have had problems with it!

Thank You!!!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References
https://forum.fairphone.com/t/questions ... ared/21231

animated product demo

G贸ra

Wy艣wietl posty z poprzednich:  Sortuj wed艂ug  
Napisz nowy temat Odpowiedz  [ 1 post ] 

Kto jest na forum

U偶ytkownicy przegl膮daj膮cy to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych u偶ytkownik贸w oraz 1 go艣膰

Nie mo偶esz zak艂ada膰 nowych temat贸w na tym forum
Nie mo偶esz odpowiada膰 w tematach na tym forum
Nie mo偶esz edytowa膰 swoich post贸w na tym forum
Nie mo偶esz usuwa膰 swoich post贸w na tym forum
Nie mo偶esz dodawa膰 za艂膮cznik贸w na tym forum

Szukaj:
Skocz do: