forum index
Obecny czas: 20 Kwi 2018, 06:44

Wszystkie czasy w strefie UTC + 1 godzina (czas letni)

Napisz nowy temat Odpowiedz  [ 2 posty(ów) ] 
Autor Wiadomość
 Temat postu: Panarin scores in OT, Blue Jackets rally to beat Maple Leaf
PostWysłany: 13 Sty 2018, 11:12 
Bronze
Bronze

Dołączenie: 07 Lis 2017, 10:13
Columbus goaltender Sergei Bobrovsky had a hard time holding back his smile after a come-from-behind victory over Toronto.

Artemi Panarin scored 3:11 into overtime to help the Blue Jackets overcome a two-goal deficit and beat the Maple Leafs 3-2 on Monday night.

Bobrovsky made 35 saves, including a handful of big ones to keep his team within 2-0 before a third-period rally. Columbus scored twice in the final 4:35 of the third period to set up Panarin's OT goal, when he took a pass off his skate and kicked it to his stick for the winner.

"Those kind of wins make good atmosphere in the locker-room, lots of happiness, lots of energy," Bobrovsky said.

Nick Foligno and Pierre-Luc Dubois scored in the third for Columbus. Foligno scored after goalie Frederik Andersen lost a bouncing puck before it found its way behind him, then Dubois tied it with 2:47 left, snapping a wrist shot blocker side on Andersen from the slot.

"We knew if we scored one somehow that it changes momentum," Blue Jackets coach John Tortorella. "The saves (Andersen) made during the game and that one goes in ... it's a funny game."

James van Riemsdyk and William Nylander scored for the Maple Leafs. Andersen stopped 30 shots.

"At least 50 minutes or so we played great,adidas Carter Hutton jersey, yeah, it's tied up, I think we could have put it away in the third and we didn't. Then they get a good bounce and," Andersen said.

Andersen kept the Leafs in it long enough for van Riemsdyk to open the scoring at 11:09 of the second period,adidas Jake Allen jersey, deflecting Roman Polak's point shot past Bobrovsky for his 18th goal.

Nylander doubled the lead on the power play with 3:58 to go in the second, shooting a wrist shot over the glove of a screened Bobrovsky for his ninth.

Blue Jackets forward Sonny Milano left the game in the second period with an upper-body injury and didn't return after being on the receiving end of a check from Andreas Borgman.

The Leafs started the third the way they finished the second and could have put the game away if it wasn't for Bobrovsky, who turned away Connor Brown and Nazem Kadri on point-blank chances.

"Some nights when you're ahead you get on your heels and the other team takes it to you. That wasn't the case at all. It was the opposite way around. But they scored on their opportunities that we gave them," Maple Leafs coach Mike Babcock said.

The Devils were back on the ice for practice after their bye week and defenseman Mirco Mueller was back on the ice with his teammates for the first time since fracturing his left clavicle on Nov. 12.

Mueller,adidas Steven Stamkos jersey, 22, was expected to miss 10-12 weeks. He’s been skating on his own since just before Christmas.

Devils coach John Hynes listed Mueller as day to day after practice and said he still needs some more practices before being re-inserted into the lineup.

"I think, physically, I'm ready to play,adidas Philipp Grubauer jersey, I haven't really played or practiced with anyone for a while. That's kind of the other part. I've got to get back a bit. I've been skating for a while now on my own," Mueller said after practice. "I'd be ready to play tomorrow with the injury. That's all healed up. I think now it's just, obviously, which obviously helps a bit. Conditioning-wise, I felt really good. I think I was able to hold a decent pace during practice.

"It's more the battle, getting confident again," Mueller added. "I was trying to be a little cautious at the beginning."

The Devils practiced today at Barnabas Health Hockey House at Prudential Center and will host the Flyers on Saturday night (Faceoff: 7 p.m.; Television: MSG Plus; Radio: digital WFAN.com, One Jersey Network) in their first game since a 5-4, five-round shootout loss to the Islanders at Barclays Center.

“That was one of the reasons we practiced the way we did today, just to put them in some tight-area situations, making decisions, where there’s not a lot of time and space and they’ve got to have their thought process, their read and reacting," Hynes said. "Then we did some things where they had to go up and down the ice in similar situations. We’ll have another quick skate tomorrow and we expect them to be ready. They’re fresh and the thing with them, four days off does not de-condition them. It’s just they’re a little rusty. so I think it’s more about just getting ourselves mentally prepared to play and making sure we have our details down.”

The Devils are looking to snap a season-high five-game losing streak (0-2-3) in their first of four meetings with the Flyers this season. It’s the second in a string of five straight games against Metropolitan Division opponents. Twenty of the Devils’ final 41 games are against divisional foes.

Mueller participated fully in the drills and it did not look like there were any restrictions.

Acquired from the Sharks in the offseason to bolster their defense corps, 210-pound Mueller, an offensive-minded defenseman, the 6-foot-3, has two assists in 13 games for the Devils.

He said he knew immediately at Chicago when he was checked by John Hayden just 18 seconds into the first period of a 7-5 win on Nov. 12 what he had injured.

"Yeah," Mueller said. "The funny thing is I broke the same exact bone when I was like 10 years old. When it happened, I remembered the pain of that. It was the same thing so when I was skating off I was like 99 percent sure that’s what it was.

"It was an awkward play, I haven’t really watched it," Mueller added. "Thinking back, I was kind in a tough spot. He just finished his hit and caught my shoulder."

Media outlets are reporting the value of the sale as $550 million. Not true. Two people with first-hand knowledge of the sale have told me the enterprise value was $420 million. Still, the sale price is 13.5% more than our valuation of the NHL team last month.

Dundon now owns 61% of the Hurricanes (the $420 million valuation is for 100%) with outgoing owner Peter Karmanos retaining 39%. Dundon has an option to purchase the remainder in three years.

For Karmanos, which is run by the hockey team, the $420 million (3.9 times 2016-17 revenue) is a huge win. The Hurricanes generally have been losing money and with no basketball team to help anchor PNC Arena, the building's economics are challenging.

the $420 million enterprise value hammers home the point that expansion team prices do not equate to a floor for team values. The expansion fee paid by Vegas Golden Knights,For the NHL, was $500 million. And the next expansion team, which joined the league this season, possibly in Seattle, may indeed go for over $600 million.

But the Hurricanes were a debt-laden, thinly capitalized franchise and Karmanos--who bought the team for $47.5 million in 1994--has wanted out for a few years.

The Hurricanes now have a much stronger balance sheet. Prior to the sale the team was saddled with some $260 million of debt. The team's debt is now roughly $100 million. The question for Hurricanes supporters is this: With much of the money to buy the team used pay off past bills,Authentic Carter Hutton jersey, does Dundon have the money to market and support the franchise?

A night after being yanked in a blowout home loss to Chicago, Authentic Jake Allen jersey,Anderson rebounded to make 44 saves and the Senators beat the Maple Leafs 4-3 on Wednesday night in the final game for both teams before their bye weeks.

"I knew right away, he only played 30 minutes (against Chicago),Authentic Nicklas Backstrom jersey, it gives me the chance to play him the next day, for me when you look at it," Boucher said. "I was very confident he would come in and have a rebound game and that's exactly what he did."

Anderson allowed four goals on 26 shots in the 8-2 loss to the Blackhawks.

"You have to put it behind you as quickly as possible,Authentic Philipp Grubauer jersey," Anderson said. "You have to leave that in the past and move on."

Tom Pyatt broke a tie with 3:05 left. He took a feed from Matt Duchene on a 3-on-1 — after Toronto defenseman Morgan Rielly got caught pinching at Ottawa's blue line — and beat Frederik Andersen high to the blocker side.

"We had lots of opportunities but we got impatient,Authentic Steven Stamkos jersey," Toronto coach Mike Babcock said. "We had two pinches with no (forward back) that cost us two goals. In the end you have to play right. "Give Anderson credit. He was pulled last night and a proud guy came back tonight and played real well."

Chabot opened the scoring when he attempted a cross-crease pass only for the puck to bounce in off Roman Polak's foot idway through the first.

Hoffman got inside position on van Riemsdyk in front of the Leafs' net and finished off a pass from Duchene with an easy tap-in to make it 2-0 just 1:52 into the second period.

Toronto couldn't solve Anderson through 36 minutes despite having the first three power plays of the game and 28 shots against the Ottawa netminder up to that point — including eight alone from van Riemsdyk.

Finally, Borgman got one past Anderson from the point with 1:50 to play in the second. Van Riemsdyk didn't make a mistake with his ninth shot of the night, after killing off Ottawa's first power-play chance of the game, taking a pass from Tyler Bozak and going through his legs with the puck before beating the goalie from in close 56 seconds into the third period.

"I thought their goalie played extremely well and you've got to tip your cap to him for that,adidas Nicklas Backstrom jersey," van Riemsdyk said. "He made a lot of point-blank saves."

Dumont put Ottawa back ahead 3-2 only 1:21 later, following up his initial shot off the end boards that bounced out front of the net for a second attempt. Rielly evened the score once again, adidas Michael Hutchinson jersey,beating a screened Anderson with a point shot at 12:28.

The only good news was that Auston Matthews was named to the all-star event, Jan. 26-27 in Tampa.

The Leafs were their own worst enemy on a night of own goals and giveaways.

Morgan Rielly,Authentic Michael Hutchinson jersey, who had tied the game 3-3, got caught on a questionable pinch that led to an Ottawa three-on-one and Tom Pyatt’s game-winning goal at 16:55 of the third.

Andreas Borgman scored late in the second, and James van Riemsdyk in the opening minute of the third for Toronto, after Ottawa opened a two-goal lead on goals from Thomas Chabot and Mike Hoffman.

Less than two minutes after van Riemsdyk’s goal, Gabriel Dumont put Ottawa again, necessitating Rielly’s equalizer.

Senators goalie Craig Anderson outdueled his Toronto counterpart, Frederik Andersen: Anderson faced 47 shots, Andersen 32.

A Battle of Ontario game that should have tilted very much in Toronto’s favour leaned heavily toward Ottawa for most of the game.

Ottawa had lost 8-2 at home to Chicago the night before, meanwhile, seemed to be firing on all cylinders, and the team arrived so late to their Toronto hotel they cancelled their morning skate. Coach Guy Boucher lamented a number of injuries and didn’t express a great deal of confidence in either goalie. The Leafs, riding 2-0-1 run while holding a commanding points advantage over their provincial rival.

The Leafs swarmed Ottawa to start the first period with Matthews getting three chances in close, but failing to convert any of them.

Anderson looked to be having the bounceback game the Senators were hoping for after he had given up four goals in less than 30 minutes of action before getting yanked Tuesday night.

The Leafs outshot Ottawa 16-12, but the Senators had the 1-0 lead after Chabot’s centring pass banked off Roman Polak’s skate and past Andersen.

Mitch Marner got a breakaway on the next shift, but shot wide.

Toronto had a 32-24 shots lead after 40 minutes, but Ottawa maintained its one-goal lead, up 2-1.

Hoffman scored at 1:52 of the second, and Toronto seemed to go through the motions after that until Borgman’s slapshot was redirected by a Senator at 18:10 of the second period — his third goal of the season, first on home ice.

The game was of particular interest to about 20 scouts on hand. Calgary, Los Angeles and Columbus — which sent GM Jarmo Kekalainen — doubled up. Typically, the New York Rangers, between nine and 12 are in attendance at a Leaf game.

The Senators are struggling, a shadow of the team that went to the conference final last year, and playoff-bound teams are beginning their bargain hunting.

Injuries are a big reason for the Senators’ struggles. They were without forwards Bobby Ryan and Nate Thompson as well as defenceman Mark Borowiecki.

“If we can get players back, that’s what it’s about for us right now,” said Boucher. “You can’t expect to lose those big players and play with the same rhythm. Getting those guys back would be huge for us.”

Temat postu: Re: Panarin scores in OT, Blue Jackets rally to beat Maple Leaf
PostWysłany: 30 Mar 2018, 04:19 
Bronze
Bronze

Dołączenie: 30 Mar 2018, 03:05
cc020180330
cheap jordans
fitflop shoes
hermes handbags
canada goose
supreme uk
nike outlet
pandora uk
pandora outlet
cheap oakley sunglasses
fitflops sale clearance
ralph lauren outlet online
nike outlet store
nike air max 2018
birkenstock sale
uggs outlet
canada goose jackets
coach factory outlet
jordans
canada goose sale
mcm bags
canada goose sale
harden vol 1
canada goose jackets uk
adidas outlet online
hermes bag
canada goose jackets
mbt
fred perry shirts
cheap nike shoes
michael kors handbags
coach factory outlet online
hermes bags
coach outlet online
canada goose jackets
polo ralph lauren
valentino
ugg outlet online
polo ralph lauren outlet
ugg outlet
birkenstock outlet store
yeezy shoes
canada goose jackets
oakley sunglasses for women
cheap jordans free shipping
ray ban sunglasses discount
adidas nmd runner
canada goose jackets
kate spade handbags
red bottom
longchamp bags
mlb jerseys cheap
coach outlet online
michael kors outlet store
nike outlet store online
ecco outlet
moncler coats
new balance outlet store
coach outlet online
supreme shirts
oakley sunglasses outlet
moncler uk
ray bans
coach factory outlet
moncler jackets
air max
nike air max 97
louboutin outlet
michael kors outlet
pandora charms outlet
cheap jordans for sale
red bottom heels
longchamp bags
adidas yeezy boost
polo ralph lauren
cheap ugg boots
ugg boots outlet
ugg boots
mlb jerseys
louis vuitton outlet store
kate spade handbags
ugg sale
canada goose jackets
adidas nmd r1
nike sneakers
birkenstock uk
asics outlet
nike sneakers
michael kors outlet online
cheap jordan shoes
ugg outlet
adidas superstar shoes
ecco shoes for women
jordan shoes
valentino outlet
coach outlet store
discount ray ban sunglasses
reebok outlet
louis vuitton factory outlet
ugg canada
canada goose coats
cheap oakley sunglasses
cheap air jordans
michael kors bags
cheap jordan shoes
canada goose jackets
prada outlet online
nmd adidas
pandora outlet
louboutin outlet
oakley sunglasses outlet
adidas sneakers
michael kors outlet
adidas campus shoes
cheap oakley sunglasses
coach outlet online
birkenstock sale
christian louboutin shoes
burberry handbags
nike air max 2018
air jordan retro
gucci outlet
polo ralph lauren outlet
canada goose outlet online
pandora jewelry
polo ralph lauren outlet online
christian louboutin sale
coach outlet store online
ralph lauren uk
hermes bags
moncler outlet online
canada goose coats
cheap jordan shoes
coach factory outlet
ray ban sunglasses sale
ray ban glasses
cheap nfl jerseys wholesale
ralph lauren outlet
adidas outlet
pandora charms
polo ralph lauren outlet
tory burch outlet online
mlb jerseys wholesale
adidas yeezy boost
pandora charms outlet
gucci outlet online
pandora charms outlet
yeezy shoes
converse outlet
canada goose sale
ugg boots outlet
tory burch outlet store
pandora charms
adidas nmd r1
ray ban sunglasses outlet
columbia sportswear outlet
kate spade outlet online
the north face outlet
rolex replica watches
ferragamo shoes
michael kors outlet clearance
timberland outlet
cheap air max
canada goose
coach outlet online
cheap jordan shoes
cheap air jordans
adidas yeezy
nfl jerseys
coach outlet store
adidas yeezy boost
coach outlet
prada shoes
ugg boots
mulberry uk
pandora jewelry outlet
nike outlet online
adidas yeezy
canada goose jackets
north face outlet
longchamps
canada goose
mulberry
kate spade outlet online
moncler jackets
ralph lauren
moncler outlet online
ralph lauren uk
michael kors bags
canada goose jacket
coach outlet store online clearance
coach outlet online
coach outlet online
hermens
fitflops sale
cheap ugg boots
cheap jordan shoes
pandora charms sale clearance
kate spade outlet
coach outlet online
canada goose sale
kate spade handbags
ralph lauren
tory burch handbags
adidas originals
retro 11
coach outlet online
canada goose outlet store
ugg outlet store
tory burch shoes
supra for sale
yeezy boost
air max outlet
canada goose jackets
adidas store
air jordans
ugg boots
coach outlet online
mulberry handbags
mbt
air max 90
ugg boots sale
uggs outlet
coach outlet online
discount oakley sunglasses
air jordan shoes
moncler outlet online
adidas nmd r1
ugg boots women
polo ralph lauren outlet
longchamp outlet
coach factory outlet
yeezy shoes
moncler sale
fitflops sale
adidas ultra boost
coach outlet online
new balance outlet
canada goose jackets
pandora charms sale
cheap jordan shoes
puma outlet
pandora jewelry store
salvatore ferragamo shoes
canada goose jackets
salvatore ferragamo outlet
pandora jewelry outlet
mlb jerseys cheap
cheap oakley sunglasses
nike zoom
nike air max 97
pandora jewelry
nfl jerseys
ralph lauren sale
kate spade outlet online
coach outlet online
birkin handbags
cheap ray ban sunglasses
canada goose coats
coach factorty outlet online
louis vuitton outlet online
adidas nmd r1
moncler sale
caterpillar boots
moncler outlet online
bottes ugg
ralph lauren
cheap air jordans
converse all star
fitflops sale
uggs on sale
nba jerseys cheap
kate spade outlet
coach outlet online
ugg outlet store
coach outlet online
canada goose jackets
burberry outlet online
moncler uk
yeezy boost 350
coach outlet online
pandora jewelry
birkenstock outlet
ugg canada
coach outlet store
nba jerseys wholesale
birkenstock uk
adidas nmd runner
canada goose parka
ferragamo outlet
adidas outlet online
louis vuitton factory outlet
canada goose
coach factorty outlet store
canada goose coats
canada goose jackets
oakley sunglasses outlet
vans outlet
moncler coats
birkenstock shoes
michael kors
yeezy boost 350
air max
ralph lauren sale
cheap jordans
louis vuitton handbags
adidas
canada goose jackets
philipp plein
birkenstock shoes outlet
air max shoes
adidas outlet store
the north face jackets
moncler
supreme shirts
pandora charms sale
moncler pas cher
timberland boots
rolex replica watches for sale
ralph lauren uk
fitflop sandals
pandora jewelry
ugg boots
moncler jacket
birkenstock outlet
hermes outlet
coach factory outlet
uggs outlet
adidas shoes
pandora charms outlet
canada goose
fred perry polo shirts
cheap ray ban sunglasses
adidas yeezy boost 350
timberland outlet store
michael kors uk
ugg boots
ugg boots
fitflop sandals
louboutin shoes
adidas outlet store
skechers outlet
adidas yeezy shoes
supra for sale
mulberry outlet uk
uggs
coach outlet canada
michael kors
louis vuitton outlet
ralph lauren outlet
pandora charms
jordan shoes for sale
pandora sale clearance
red bottoms
oakley sunglasses outlet
uggs outlet
coach factorty outlet online
philipp plein outlet
pandora rings
longchamp sale
mbt shoes sale
canada goose jackets
ugg outlet online
yeezy boost 350
nike outlet online
kate spade outlet store
canada goose jackets
michael kors
canada goose sale
birkenstock sandals
nike outlet store
adidas superstars
mcm outlet store
fitflops sale clearance
supreme clothing
timberland outlet
vans outlet store
longchamp outlet store
ugg boots
kate spade outlet online
coach outlet online
canada goose coats
coach outlet online
yeezy boost 350
cc20180330

Wyświetl posty z poprzednich:  Sortuj według  
Napisz nowy temat Odpowiedz  [ 2 posty(ów) ] 

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 1 gość