forum index
Obecny czas: 21 Cze 2018, 20:06

Wszystkie czasy w strefie UTC + 1 godzina (czas letni)

Napisz nowy temat Odpowiedz  [ 1 post ] 
Autor Wiadomość
 Temat postu: Kirk Cousins May Give The Cleveland Browns A Second Look A
PostWysłany: 12 Mar 2018, 10:20 
Bronze
Bronze

Dołączenie: 07 Lis 2017, 10:13
The Cleveland Browns may have found a way to escape the basement by finally doing what contending teams do. The Browns struck a trade Friday afternoon with the Miami Dolphins for wide receiver Jarvis Landry. According to Bleacher Report, the Browns will send two draft picks to the Dolphins. While this is great news for Josh Gordon and the Browns, it may force Kirk Cousins to give the Browns a second look.

Denver Broncos,Authentic Marcus Mariota Jersey, Arizona Cardinals,It’s been reported that Cousins has narrowed his choices of teams down to the New York Jets, they lost their offensive coordinator to the New York Giants. Meanwhile, the Jets are in search of playmakers, and the Minnesota Vikings. While the Vikings are fresh off a 13-3 season in which they advanced to the Championship Game, it seems the Browns may give Cousins the best opportunity., the Cardinals are losing players left and right, and the Broncos are cap-shedding. With all that

Yes, the same Browns who went 0-16 in 2017 and 1-15 in 2016. However, they haven’t played a single game yet, they have over $100 million in cap space to spend and they have nowhere to go but up., these are not the same Browns. No, but look at their determination this offseason. The Browns hold the No. 1 and No. 4 picks in the 2018 NFL Draft

While it’s speculated that the Browns will draft Saquon Barkley with the top pick, and maybe a defensive player with the fourth, there isn’t one who stands out as the next Carson Wentz, it’s the quarterback position that still haunts them. Looking at the prospects,Womens Joshua Garnett Jersey, but Cousins can change the fortune of the Browns — and himself — with a simple signature., Derek Carr,Womens Will Redmond Jersey, or Jared Goff

Sure it will be a tough road ahead, but the Browns will provide Cousins with weapons he’s never had in his career. Josh Gordon came back last season with a chip on his shoulder. The only problem was, Barkley behind him,Womens Arik Armstead Jersey, he didn’t have a quarterback with the same chip. Now they have Landry on the opposite side and the Browns’ offense just became potent. Think about Cousins under center, and on his wings he has Gordon and Landry. It is an impressive scenario.

The Vikings can offer Cousins weapons in Adam Thielen and Stefon Diggs, but the Browns can offer him a chance to be a savior of sorts. Cousins must tap into his own ego for a second and think of the praise he will receive even if he gets the Browns to six or seven wins in 2018. What’s more is that the AFC North is ripe for a takeover. The Steelers are not as powerful as they used to be. The Bengals are treading water,Womens Jaquiski Tartt Jersey, and the Ravens are in dire need of playmakers.

The 2018 NFL Draft is where the Browns were supposed to make up ground. The Draft is a few weeks away and the Browns are already making positive headlines. What’s going to happen when they use those two picks in the top four on franchise-turning players?

The Browns made the first big step with the Landry trade, now Cousins must take a leap of faith. The Browns are heading in the right direction at the right time. All they need is for someone like Kirk Cousins to believe in them.

Taylor leaving the Bills doesn’t come as a surprise as the team never fully committed to him as their starter last season or this offseason. They were due to pay him a $6 million roster bonus at the start of the new league year, but that will now fall to the Browns while the Bills kick off the hunt for a quarterback to join Nathan Peterman on the depth chart in Buffalo. With two first-round picks at their disposal,Womens Eli Harold Jersey, they have a lot of potential paths to finding that player.

The Browns could revisit Taylor’s deal or could use him as a bridge for a quarterback they select in this year’s draft. They could also opt to spend the first and fourth overall picks in other ways now that Taylor is in town, which is just one of the ripple effects that the trade will have on this year’s quarterback market.

A.J. McCarron was linked to the Browns, but Taylor’s presence likely means he’ll be looking elsewhere along with the rest of the free agents that are about to hit the market. We’ll see how those dominos fall soon enough,Womens Elvis Dumervil Jersey, but Friday has brought a clearer image of what the Browns offense is going to look like in 2018.

For the last 9 years I’ve been lucky enough to live out my dream of playing in the NFL,” Urbik posted. “Unfortunately it became clear that while rehabbing from my most recent injury, I wasn’t coming back with a full recovery. I’ve made the decision to retire.

I want to thank the Pittsburgh Steelers, the Buffalo Bills and the Miami Dolphins for giving me the privilege of playing for your teams. I am beyond grateful.

Looking forward to starting this next chapter of my life with my wife Emily, son Harrison and newest addition due in May.

The Bears drafted their franchise quarterback in Mitchell Trubisky last year. That sets up exactly where their NFL free agency priorities need to be this year.

Looking at Chicago's biggest offseason team needs, many are related to helping Trubisky make a leap in Year 2, before their current seven selections in the draft, his first season with Matt Nagy. The new head coach and returning GM Ryan Pace, have a little more than $41 million under the salary cap to sign free agents of good value.

Defensively, with the exception of one position, the Bears look good in several areas because of the strong front seven they still have for coordinator. The draft is a good way to build up depth as that side of the ball, goes on the free agency backburner.

Chicago, however, and that requires being aggressive. A good model to follow is that of Super Bowl-champion Philadelphia, has a chance to have a special offense immediately under Nagy, which went out and got key weapons for sophomore Carson Wentz including former Bears wide receiver Alshon Jeffery knowing it could round out elite line play.

The Bears have work to do in order to get Trubisky better protection while also overhauling the skill positions. Taking all that into account, here's a look at how they might fill their five biggest veteran needs with free agents in March.

We'll dip into your favorite past time when it comes to the NFL offseason every Monday for the next six weeks, alternating between full first round mocks and then 7-round New York Giants-specific and New York Jets-specific drafts from yours truly and my colleague and Jets writer Andy Vasquez.

But first,Authentic Will Redmond Jersey, here is my complete first-round mock draft based on information gathered in reporting throughout the league, beginning today,Authentic Arik Armstead Jersey, my own evaluation and analysis of team needs and player impact.

For what it's worth, the draft outlook for the New Orleans Saints hasn't changed much after the NFL scouting combine, at least in terms of position.

New Orleans has cited pass rush and offensive line as potential needs,Authentic Jaquiski Tartt Jersey, but the Saints have also said they could take just about any position, and that's reflected in the mock drafts.

With that out of the way, this round of mock drafters focused on pass rushers and tight ends,Authentic Eli Harold Jersey, including a quarterback, with a couple of other positions, tossed in for good measure.

and to see their predictions for later rounds if they went past the first.,[url=Jersey]Authentic Elvis Dumervil[/url],Here's a roundup of the mock drafts that have come out this week. Click the link to see who each analyst has coming off the board before the Saints pick

Wyświetl posty z poprzednich:  Sortuj według  
Napisz nowy temat Odpowiedz  [ 1 post ] 

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 1 gość